domingo, 29 de abril de 2018

On the roof (La Terraza)

   I love knowing places in my country and combine them with my favorite outfits, this time I decided to experiment and spend an afternoon in a special roof (Caracas, Venezuela) taking pictures, I had a lot of fun and the photos were great. I hope you have fun watching them as much as I had fun making them, a big kiss.   
                                                                                   ----

     Amo sin duda alguna conocer sitios y combinarlos con mis outfits preferidos, esta vez decidí experimentar y pasar una tarde en una terraza especial  (Caracas, Venezuela) sacando fotos, yo me he divertido un montón y las fotos quedaron geniales. Espero se diviertan viéndolas tanto como yo me divertí haciéndolas, un besote.



















Nos vemos pronto.
See you soon

Mail: maussaivi@gmail.com
Instagram personal: @maussaivi
Fan Page Papelón Textil

Facebook MaussaIvimasShop
Instagram @maussaivimasshop


6 comentarios:

  1. Well it's a nice place your country gat and I love the way you combined the colour of the art work with your outfit. It's awesome

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I really appreciate your comment

      Eliminar
  2. I absolutely love the skirt and leather combo! Your look is so cute!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. wow thanks, sometimes I feel that my combinations are a little crazy hahaha I'm glad you like it

      Eliminar
  3. Hola espero que no te caigas! jeje

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Guapísima, sobretodo muy natural y divertida. Felicidades!!!

    ResponderEliminar